- Browser Back/Forward Caches and their Benefit to Web Performance
- An Analysis of Cookie Sizes on the Web
- Investigating Duplicate HTML Requests on a Page Load
- SameSite Cookies - Are You Ready?
- Certificate Validity Dates
- San Certificates: How Many Alt-Names Are Too Many?
- Chrome Image Lazy Loading - Sites Already Using it on Week 1!
- Analyzing Resource Age by Content Type
- Exploring usage of the Console API
- What Percentage of Third Party Content is Cacheable?
- Analyzing Lighthouse Scores Across the Web
- Correlating Performance Metrics to Page Characteristics
- Mobile Trends during the US Holiday Weekend
- On Becoming a Contributor to the HTTP Archive
- How Many Sites Are Still Using AppCache?
- Using Wappalyzer to Analyze CPU Times Across JS Frameworks
- Brotli Compression: How Much Will It Reduce Your Content?
- Impact of Page Weight on Load Time
- Analyzing 3rd Party Performance via HTTP Archive + CrUX
- Tutorial: Using BigQuery to Analyze Chrome User Experience Report Data
- Using Google’s CrUX to Compare Your Site’s RUM Data w/ Competitors
- HTTP Heuristic Caching (Missing Cache-Control and Expires Headers) Explained
- Adoption of HTTP Security Headers on the Web
- Cache Control Immutable – A Year Later
- Measuring the Performance of Firefox Quantum with RUM
- Which 3rd Party Content Loads Before Render Start?
- Exploring Relationships Between Performance Metrics in HTTP Archive Data
- Tracking Page Weight Over Time
- Correlating Chrome’s 3rd Party Product Names to HTTP Archive Data
- How Is Server-Timing used on the web?
- Performance and Usage Implications of Custom Fonts
- Performance Debugging Leads to Discovery of a Bizarre Browser Bug
- Gauge User Experience with Time to Interactive